SPY's Newsletter 1/27/21
Next SPY Meeting Canceled
Pleased be advised that the next meeting of the Sunfield Area Sponsors of Programs for Youth (the SPY’s) that was scheduled for Tuesday, February 9th. HAS BEEN CANCELED!
We wish to acknowledge a number of recent contributions to the Scholarship Fund and / or the Youth Activities Trust Fund that we have received recently. A hearty Thank You goes out to the following fine folks:
· Peg Heinze made donations in memory of Janis Ainsworth and Dave Beach.
· Sharon Davis made a contribution in memory of Dick & Mary Fender.
· We have received donations in memory of Honnie Huyck from the following:
Bart & Katie Keller
Ken & Cheryl Tsuchiyama
· Matt & Mandy Grosshans gave in memory of Dave Beach.
· Mark Woodman Plumbing & Heating made contributions in memory of the following:
· John & Sandra Fisher donated in memory of Charlene Pearson.
Thank you one and all for your thoughtfulness and support!
· Deep Thought of the Week: The 5 Second Rule for food dropped on the floor doesn’t work if you have a 2 second dog.
· Notable Quote: “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues."---CICERO
· That’s Puny Department: What do you call a hippies wife? (Mississippi)
· If you are looking for further information about the SPY’s---events---Corporate or Platinum Sponsorship information---scholarship forms---youth sports reimbursement forms---past SPY newsletters---etc.---just go to the SPY website at www.sunfieldareaspys.com.
· NOTE: If you know of anyone who would like to receive these SPY’s Newsletters, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their email address, and I will add them to the distribution. It’s as easy as that!