SPY's Newsletter 1/5/22
SPY’s Community Newsletter #173
SPY’s Announce Postponement of Their
Annual Meeting of the Membership
Regrettably, the Sunfield Area Sponsors of Programs for Youth (the SPY’s) are announcing the need to postpone their Annual Meeting of the Membership that was scheduled to take place on Saturday, January 15, 2022. It was to be held at the Centennial Acres Clubhouse.
It is our hope and desire that we will be able to get this rescheduled as soon as practicable in the near future. We will certainly keep you posted.
Next SPY Meeting
Since we have had to postpone the SPY’s Annual Meeting of the Membership, please be advised that there will be a special REGULAR membership meeting of the Sunfield Area Sponsors of Programs for Youth will take place this coming Tuesday, January 11, 2022. We will be meeting at the Sunfield Library and the meeting will start at 6:30 PM! Guests are always welcome. Hope to see you there.
· Mark Davis made a significant contribution in memory of Dick Fender.
· John & Sandra Fisher made a donation in memory of Jim Cassel and Lloyd Corston.
• Deep Thought of the Week: Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.
• Notable Quote: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
• That’s Puny Department: I've got a chicken-proof front lawn. It's impeccable!
Did You Know Section: A Japanese gymnast, Shun Fujimoto, once broke his knee at the Olympics in 1976 but didn't tell anyone and performed miraculously despite his injury, winning his team the gold medal.
1. If there is any organization or business out there that has something they would like to advertise or promote, please feel free to submit it to this Newsletter and we will help publicize it. There is no charge. We are glad to provide this means as a public service to help keep the community informed.
2. If you are looking for further information about the SPY’s events---Corporate or Platinum Sponsorship information---
scholarship forms---youth sports reimbursement forms---past SPY newsletters---etc.---just go to the SPY website at
3. NOTE: If you know of anyone who would like to receive these SPY’s Newsletters, just send me an email at
email@example.com with their email address and we will add them to the distribution list.