SPY Newsletter 12/19/2018
Calendar Of Events
· Centennial Acres, (one of our Corporate Sponsors), is starting their Sunday Brunch program on Sunday, January 6th. It will be every Sunday through March, from 10 AM til 2 PM.
• Don’t forget the Annual Meeting of the SPY’s Membership is coming up on Saturday, January 12th. at the Centennial Acres clubhouse. You all should have received a letter by now with all of the details. Don’t forget to RSVP to Christina Grosshans to let her know whether or not you will be attending. Christina’s phone number is 616-893-7942, and her email address is grosshans.christina @gmail.com
· On Tuesday, January 22nd. anyone who presents the available blue coupon to their server at the Wagon Wheel will have 20% of their total bill donated to the Sunfield Fire Department. This includes food and drinks—dine in or take-out. It is an all day event. Contact Christina Grosshans (616-893-7942), or any fire department member to get a blue coupon.
· The SPY’s 22nd. annual Wild Game Dinner will take place on Saturday, February 2nd. Pete Weller is once again heading up the dinner. Stay tuned for more information and where to get tickets to this extremely popular event.
· The SPY’s 36th annual Euchre Tournament will be held on Saturday, March 2nd. Casey Shettler is heading this up this year. More details to come.
· The SPY’s Community Foundation scholarship application deadline is March 15th.
· Texas Hold ‘Em event #1 at “The Event Spot” in Lansing, March 17th. thru 19th.
· Texas Hold ‘Em event #2 at “The Event Spot” in Lansing, July 28th. thru 30th.
· Texas Hold ‘Em event #3 at “The Event Spot” in Lansing, September 18th. thru 21st.
· Texas Hold ‘Em event #4 at “The Event Spot” in Lansing, October 11th. and 12th.
· The SPY’s hold monthly regular membership meetings on the second Tuesday of the month at the Sunfield District Library meeting room. They start at 7 PM. Please note that there is no regular membership meeting held in January due to the Annual Meeting of the Membership.
· If you know of anyone who would like to receive these SPY’s Newsletters, just send me their email to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will add them to the distribution. It’s as easy as that!